Dresses from Shabby Apple

Add your Blogs!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I have added a blog tab to the top of my blog because I wanted to have a list of creative blogs for people to go check out! I subscribe and follow to way too many of your blogs to add on here all by myself. It would literally take me days...and my kids and hubby would probably feel abandoned and I would be nutso by the time I was finished!!

So please stop by the blogs tab at the top, and add a link to your blog!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

4 comments:

Angie Holden April 9, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

I am all linked up -- thanks!!

Sew Can Do April 9, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

I've linked up - what a great idea. I'm doing a craft link party on Monday & would love to have you link one of your crafts:) I've just linked to your FUN to craft party.

Corrina April 9, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

I love checking out other blogs. And it really helps when blogging friends point me into those directions. Thanks!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails