Dresses from Shabby Apple

Dino Party {Part 2}

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I wanted to share the party hats today but I didn't get a chance to go get the supplies yesterday so I have a few other things to share. I put a new spin on the cupcake toppers...just in case you want round ones instead of just the dinosaurs. Here is a sampling:I also did a few tags for the gifts. Or it could be used as a tag for party favors. Here is one of them:You can download all of it here. I have also been contemplating some other ways to wrap gifts for a dino party. You could have a sandbox and hide the wrapped gifts in the sand. Have the birthday boy/girl 'dig' around for them like an archaeologist. You could also wrap some stuff inside a bucket with a shovel tied on it.

If all goes as planned, I will have some party hats and a cake post coming up soon too.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

3 comments:

seven thirty three April 13, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

I've made two dinosaur cakes now - a green one for my sons birthday last year and a pink one for a baby shower. Super simple. Not sure if you have a cake picked out but I shared the link on how to make it here: http://733blog.blogspot.com/2009/07/dinos-dinos-everywhere.html

Brandi April 13, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

My sons would love these!

Stopping by from the Friday Follow hop.I'm your newest follower. Beautiful layout on your blog. If you get a chance pop over to my corner of BloggyLand!

www.fivemonkies.com

Morgan//Nuts and Bows April 14, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

This is too cute! Again I love the dino theme!!

Check out my new
GIVEAWAY!!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails