Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Features

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thanks again to everyone who linked up to 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' Party. It was a lot of fun and a BIG success because of all of you!! I appreciate it and I love to see what you come up with each week.

These ideas were a few of my faves this week:
This birthday countdown by Super Saturday Vinyl Crafts is just adorable. What a great way to countdown to that special day.
Cap Creations has an adorable baseball party. I guess I must have birthdays on the mind...but baseball is big in our house and I know I will be taking some ideas from this for another year.
Lemon Tree Creations turned this cute frame into a darling tray. I am loving the handles, the fabric...basically just the whole ensemble. Oopsey Daisy has this ruffly number that I am really loving. What a great way to pair denim and fabric into this table runner.
All Thingz Related has this great rusted clock made out of some very surprising items. I am loving the look and think hers is even better than her inspiration!

Anyone who was featured, please go ahead and grab one of my featured buttons below and put it on your blog.



Please join in the next party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! I anxiously await all of your fun crafts!!

Don't forget the CSN giveaway ends tomorrow at Thursday April 22nd at 6pm CST. Go here and enter if you haven't yet!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

3 comments:

Patrice April 21, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

Yay! Thanks for the feature! Love your link party, so many great ideas out there!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy April 21, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

Thanks so much for featuring me!! I didn't realize you had a linky party, Stacey, so I'll be joining up more often!!

Cap Creations April 22, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

Wow Stacey! Thank you so much for featuring my baseball party! Glad you liked it. It was fun.

Keep up the great job on your blog!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails