Dresses from Shabby Apple

Look at Me Party & Incentive

Thursday, April 8, 2010

So when I started the Spring has Sprung Party, I planned on it just being temporary...hence the Spring name. But I have enjoyed seeing all of your projects linked up so much, that I don't want to stop!!! And since Spring will eventually end...I changed the link party name to "Look at me, I'm so Crafty!" So still the same fun party, just a NEW name! And like many other bloggers, since I am such a visual person, I am trying out the new party with the thumbnail pics. Let me know what you think.

Party "rules"
Write a post...really anything pretty much goes. Then link up your specific post not your main blog url. Snag a button and get the word out about 'Look at me, I'm so Crafty!' at Fun to Craft by putting it in your post. That way people know where you are partying! And for more familiarity, I am leaving the button pretty much the same. Maybe after we get going, I will change it up!



You can share your fabulous ideas with others all over the web and go check out some other fabulous bloggers and get some great ideas yourself! Oh, and be sure to come back here the next week to see if your idea has been featured!

Make sure you visit some of the other great crafters too and give them some comment love. It always makes it worth your blogging efforts when people stop by and tell you how much they love you!!

NOW for the incentive...I have been SO excited to see how my little craft blog has really started to grow out in the blog world. I am no celebrity like some of you big bloggers out there but I still have a great following. I literally jump up and down with each new follower!! After a lot of thought, I have decided to add blog sponsors to my blog. Mainly, because I know how hard it is to get the word out about your blog or business. And to honor those of you who support me, (isn't it all about, you scratch my back and I scratch yours??) I will be giving away a FREE month of ad space for one of you that link up to my "new" party, 'Look at me, I'm so Crafty!' There is not a limit as to how many posts you can link up either. Random.org will choose a winner at the end of the party (Wed, April 14th at 7pm CST) and I will use your button (or another ad if you prefer) supplied by you to help advertise your blog for 30 days. I know how hard it can be to get the word out so I thought this might be fun for anyone, but especially the "newbies." So link up your creative blog posts and become a follower of my blog so you don't miss out on who wins!! It could be you! Oh, and if you want to blog about this to help me get the word out, I will give away TWO spaces if we have more than 150 ideas linked up!! Looking forward to all of the crafty ideas!

And after a crafting mishap this week, I now have some more fun projects to share with you too. Hopefully I can get them up this weekend. Thanks for coming by Fun to Craft and helping to inspire me!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

25 comments:

Sara Tornow April 8, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

I'm doing a giveaway and I need some help getting the word out.. can you help?
I'm not quite sure how to get my blog out there to have followers who would participate and you seem to have an amazing crowd..

Sara Tornow April 8, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

http://tweetnovember.blogspot.com/

Tasha April 8, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

Look you are now over 300 followers. So awesome!! Love it! Congratulations :) I love that you are going to continue the parties too. I love all these link parties.

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas April 8, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Thanks for hosting and thanks for continuing the link party!

Kimmie @ Hello Mess April 8, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

I might cry if I don't win. Just saying...

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden April 9, 2010 at 1:08 AM  

Thanks for hosting this week!

I'm really liking the visual linky thingy. I think I may have to try it as well!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming April 9, 2010 at 4:18 AM  

So glad you decided to continue the fun party! Thansk so much for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous,  April 9, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

I'm your newest follower from Follow ME Friday! Can't wait to thoroughly look at your blog! Looks like lots of fun to be had here! :)

Unknown April 9, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Hi! Following you from FF! I'll have to come back later and link up a project! I love that you use inlinkz - so much easier to bloghop!

Stop by when you get a chance!
http://muralmaker1.blogspot.com

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something April 9, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

Thanks so much for hosting another great party!

Lori April 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

I found you from New Friend Friday at Girl Creative.

Thanks for your linky party! I linked up with one of my easy for kids tutorials.

I am also having a giveaway on my personal blog today. Our Special Needs Life

Debbie @ OtRD April 9, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Hey Stacey! This is my first time to your site and I'm loving it. I just linked up to join in the fun. Wow, to win some free ad space sounds amazing. Count me in that one! I'm #53 Garden signs.

Sarah April 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

That's great. Thanks for sharing!
I recently posted about a free report I wrote with ways to help others grow their blogs if your interested. You can find it at http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/p/grow-your-blog-free-report.html
Blogger Chix Designs

Lindsay Thomas April 9, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

What a great idea! Thanks for hosting this - it's fun to link up and to see others' crafts!

Lisa April 9, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Stopping by from New Friend Friday and linking up to your party!

Twee Poppets April 10, 2010 at 5:14 AM  

Stopping by from Follow Me Friday at Trendy Treehouse. I'm following you now! Hope you'll have a chance to follow me, too. :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

Holly Lefevre April 10, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

Hi...Happy Saturday (I am pretty sure I did not link this up last week..I lost track...spring break for the kids and it is crazy!). Thanks for having the party!
Holly

Amber @ Luv and Laughter April 10, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Stopping by from UBP. Look forward to following your blog and becoming inspired to do more crafting.

Gay Vaughan April 10, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

Stacey, great idea! Thanks for the email. I will link-up and hopefully win! Thanks for the chance.
~Gay~
itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

Unknown April 10, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

Hope that I'll someday find the time to craft something and link up! Until then, I'm enjoying everyone else's projects. Thanks for hosting!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise April 10, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Got your email. Fun party. I will make sure to put the button on my blog and come back every Friday...aka Thursday night...haha.

I will have to look through all these other projects!

Unknown April 10, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

Stopping by from the UBP! I enjoyed visiting your site. Your crafts are amazing.

Unknown April 12, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

I love the thumbnail links because I can actually get an idea of what the blog post will be about. thanks for hosting again and I love the new name!

gail@My Repurposed Life April 14, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Thanks for hosting this great party! I'm glad you got to visit and check out my headboard bench!

gail

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails