Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Features

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thank you to everyone for linking up to this last week's party. It was AWESOME!! There were some amazing crafts. I had such a hard time narrowing down my favorites. Here are a few I picked:

House of Hepworth's spring tray is such a fun green. I love that font too.Holy Craft's PB Cork Board knockoff is too cute. I can't believe what a steal she got too!At Second Street's pins are so fun. I love the drawings and all of the designs.Get Craftin's decor blocks are such a nice touch to decor. I love the size of them and that she used leftover styrofoam to make them with.Keen Inpsiration's alphabet art had me at the first shot. I love that stuff. It makes me swoon!If you were featured, snag a button and display it with pride!



Please join in the next party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! I anxiously await all of your inspiring crafts!! I swear I will have more to share next week too...as long as I don't have any more paint issues!

Oh, and don't forget to enter the My Bella Baby Giveaway here. It ends tomorrow night.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 29, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

Hi Stacey, This was such a nice surprise, THANK YOU so much for featuring my decor blocks. I love you blog, and the new look!!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails