Dresses from Shabby Apple

Catching up and a Tip

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I know my lack of posts this week has been a little boring but in my defense, we have all been sick for about 2 weeks straight and my mom is visiting from out of town for the week. I thought I would have a HUGE amount of projects and tutorials to post because usually a week with my mom means a TON of projects. But we have been mostly relaxing around here but there are a few projects and tutorials I will have to post in the next few days. So stay tuned...

In case some of you aren't aware, you can get your blog printed into a book. I do this every year with my personal blog. I think it's to make up for the lack of journaling that I do lately. Something to keep the guilt away. I am sure there are a few places to get it printed but I get mine from Blurb. It is fantastic quality. You get them back super fast and I like the versatility of being able to put it together the way I want it. So in case any of you are feeling the need to print your blogs, go check it out. Are there any other places you print your blog at?

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails