Dresses from Shabby Apple

Flower Bling

Thursday, February 25, 2010

These beauties were sent to my Mom for Vday. They sure are gorgeous. But the thing I loved about them even more than the flowers....the bling!I loved this on the vase! It added such a little something that vases almost need. I think you could add your own bracelets or even create some for this same purpose. It would add such fun bling to flowers and vases. It is just on a stretchy string that jewelry is made from. I tried a few more of my bracelets on it, and it looks fab! So go grab a vase and a bracelet and see how it looks!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails