Dresses from Shabby Apple

Setup Idea

Friday, February 19, 2010

Some of you may remember the 8 week meal plan I have from this post. I finally came up with the "plan" of how to organize it and make it cute for my kitchen but yet still functional. Then we got sick. So the project still lives in my mind but that is about it. Hopefully it will come to life in the next week or two and I can share it with you.

But in the meantime, I saw this today. I thought it was a great idea! They found the idea from Pocket Full of Posies which has a video tutorial on the whole system here.They too are using an 8 week meal plan idea. You pick out 4 weeks worth of meals for the month and put it into your pocket planner. Then they have ingredient lists for each week. I am doing this for my meals too but I don't think mine will be as detailed as theirs. They have it divided up by meat, spices/extras, stock, fresh and frozen. Mine will probably just be an all encompassing list. Anyway, just wanted to share with you all. Cute idea and seems pretty easy to use. I am hoping the one I do is just as easy. I think the easier it is, the more likely you are to stay with it!


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

1 comments:

Kristin February 22, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

I totally want a copy of your menu stuff...I've tried the same thing, but after a week or so, stop and get frustrated. Are you still loving it? Please share...I totally want it!!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails