Dresses from Shabby Apple

Facebook is a go!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I guess it is about time we jumped on the Facebook bandwagon. I figure it is a great way to reach even more crafters and get more ideas and inspiration! I am excited to meet some new people and get inspired by some great ideas! So please, become a fan and get the word out about Fun to Craft.

Oh, and just to tease you a bit....I will be having some giveaways coming up towards the end of the month. Thanks for all of your support!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails