Dresses from Shabby Apple

Rain boots

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I recently became a pattern tester at Ithinksew.com Can I just say how many stinking cute patterns they have over there? (No, I am not getting paid to say that either!!) Come on, I said I was a tester. I am just lucky enough to get to try out some patterns for free.I just reviewed a pattern for her that was for THE cutest little rain boots for babies. Well rain boots made out of fabric. So not really ideal for rain but you get the picture.I almost woke up my little girl just to check them out on her feet...but then I realized I must be crazy, so I opted to just visualize it in my head for now. But how fun are these? You could do so many different styles with different fabric and they really were pretty fast and easy to put together.

11 comments:

Unknown February 3, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

WAY ADORABLE! LOVE THE PATTERN!

Maggie February 3, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

OMGosh! These are precious!!!

Mags

So Sunny Day February 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

ADORABLE!!! How lucky that you get to test those patterns. looking forward to seeing more lovely creations :)


~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Sheri@childmade.com February 4, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

Very sweet! I think they need a little matching rain hat. Thanks for sharing. I've posted a link.

Brandy February 6, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Those are darling! I usually sew at night and slip things onto my daughter while she is asleep to make sure it fits. Crazy, I know!

brandy
www.brandyscrafts.blogspot.com

Andy Porter February 8, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

I cannot help but adore these!! I'm a lover of rain boots, and those are just tearing at my heartstrings. Thanks for the link!

Andy
Poppies at Play

Tiffany February 9, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

These are ADORABLE! I want some for me to wear around the house! :)
-Tiff

Remodelaholic February 9, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

These are so adorable and I love the fabric you chose! Great job, I need to try and make some little shoes for my daughter, she is too big for newborn and too small for the next size up!

Thanks for sharing and please come back to that party again soon!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails