Dresses from Shabby Apple

Creativity Week

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I am SO excited to be a part of Creativity Week over at seven-thirty-three. The fun will be happening from February 22-26. I was 100% completely flattered and THRILLED when Kim asked me to join in the excitement. I will be featuring a fun crafty tutorial over there on the 25th so make sure to come and see it. But there will also be other tutorials and giveaways all week...so you should probably just check it out everyday! It's going to be great! So grab a button from my sidebar and make sure to stop by. You won't be disappointed!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

1 comments:

Patricia February 2, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

wohooo!!! i can hardly wait!!!
many blessings
patricia

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails