Dresses from Shabby Apple

Check it out!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So I am happy to say I feel like I am back (as far as not feeling sick anymore and with a BUNCH of fun posts for here!!) I am working on getting all the pictures ready for posting some fun things I worked on with my Mom. Luckily, we were both feeling well enough her last few days here that we were able to get some fun projects finished. I can't wait to share them! But until I get that done...Check out this StInKiN' cute St Patty's decor at lulu's Tiles. It is so cute! I can't get over it!! I think I may just have to get some green in around here after seeing how cute this stuff is. She also made a darling tee for her little girl. Oh I want one!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

2 comments:

Jenn February 24, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

I love your St.Patty's decorations! This is the first year that I have ever had St.Patty's decorations out!
Thanks for sharing!

Walkers February 24, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

Stacey-

Thanks so much for the mention! LOVE your blog!

Heather

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails