Dresses from Shabby Apple

So INGENIOUS!!

Monday, February 8, 2010

I just love to stalk blogs, who doesn't really?! A few weeks ago I saw this idea on the blog, Infarrantly Creative. I was LoViNg it. I called the man over to check it out. He probably thinks I am crazy that I always have him look at crafty type things but he humors me. He thought this was pretty sweet though too!

This would be so awesome for a basement game room for kids. I love that it is freaking cool art while being totally functional too. The crazy part of me would have a hard time parting with the boxes even with them up here. I would probably have them all stashed empty in my attic or something!! Check out her full post on how she did it here. She is seriously amazing!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

6 comments:

Anonymous,  February 8, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

What a great idea! My kids are always breaking the boxes anyways, so this would work perfect!

Sarah February 8, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

I love this idea, Stace! I just wish I had power tools and a cool game room to make and then put it in! Thanks for sharing!

HarryJack's Mom February 8, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

How cool is that?! One of the last things we haven't moved to our new house is a huge stack of boxes from the boys' toys....now I may have a good use for them. Ingenious, indeed, to use the back for storage! Thanx for sharing the goods from your stalking :-)

Julie February 8, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

this one has been on my to do list every since I saw it. Loving it!

Laura February 8, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! What a cute idea for your games. Friends of ours hot glued letters to a scrabble game to spell out imiportant words and then framed it for us for Christmas. We love it!

Life in Rehab June 17, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

I featured this project on my blog too! Isn't that the neatest game storage idea ever?

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails