Dresses from Shabby Apple

A new Feature

Monday, February 1, 2010

***So the post title has a double meaning. I am featuring a fellow blogger today and I am announcing the new feature of my blog...where I will try to feature at least 1 or 2 ideas a week of other bloggers out there. I find some INCREDIBLY amazing bloggers who have some serious talent. I love their ideas and I figured what better way to help them get the word out about their cute stuff?! Besides, I always love it when someone passes a great idea along to me so I figure other people probably like it too! If you have a fun, crafty idea you would like me to feature, email me at funtocraft at gmail dot com.

The Persnickety Peacock is a new blog to me. I canNOT resist these burlap curtains. I love the stencil detailing she did. It looks absolutely amazing. I think it helped tie her whole room together. Check out her whole post about it here. I might just have to do something like this. Burlap is just the best.Oh, and she has some adorable kitchen towels she made here too. So run over there and check her out!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

2 comments:

Sandra February 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

Hi Stacey,

I like to craft and have several ideas on my blog right now for fun Valentine's Day projects...please stop by for a looky-lou.

Sandra

nateandcole February 8, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Cute burlap ideas! Everyone's creativity impresses me. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails