Dresses from Shabby Apple

Shower Time

Saturday, February 13, 2010

It seems like lately, just about everyone I know is having a baby. Or just had one or is about to have one. No, this is not a confession post. Mine is barely 7 months old and I am not about to jump on that bandwagon so soon. But with babies, comes showers and gifts. So I have been making some fun gifts for friends expecting their own sweet bundle of joy. And if you haven't jumped all over these car seat covers yet, then here is your chance! I made one last year about this time for my baby and everyone was ooohing and ahhing over it. Not that I made the idea of it up. Heck no! But it is a fun thing to have for your new baby! Car seat covers are a fun way to change up the look of your car seat and personalize them. They are also great to keep strangers from touching your baby, from blocking the sun out of their eyes while driving, or creating a dark atmosphere where they can sleep while out and about!


You can purchase this pattern in my shop:



Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

2 comments:

Michelle Johnston March 28, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

Stacey! I've been wanting to make one of these, but I didnt know exactly how to do it. Your blog is SOOOO cute! I will definately be checking more often. Good luck in CA!!!!

Marie April 9, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

I can't believe more people didn't comment on this post, your directions are excellent! I'm going to make one of these for my sister-in-law and since I don't have a car seat of my own to work with, I was happy to find something so complete. Thanks for posting!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails