Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Swappin' with Bree Bee's

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I am thrilled to have Bree from Bree Bee's here today. She is a darling blogger and I just barely came upon her blog not too long ago. So if any of you are new to her too, go check her out! Oh, and I am sharing some of my favorite crafts over there today too.


So, promise not to laugh or give me a hard time? I am thrilled to guest post at Fun to Craft, but I am aware this crowd includes some amazing crafters. I consider myself a semi-new crafter and am in awe of the talent I have viewed on blogger land.

To formally introduce myself, my name is Bree, I am a slightly older mom of 2 tots (4 & 1), a hubby in college and working full time as a boss-man and I blog like I get paid for it!


It seems like a bolt in my brain became loose after I had children. I have begun experimenting with various crafts that 'seemed easy' in the tutorial and some were a hit and some major misses. Thankfully, I am narrowing down my field of interests a little (which is nice, better on the budget!). I also make and sell keepsake boxes and pacifier holders and try my hand at some hand crafted gifts and house decor. I am also a (new) Macaroni Kid Mom and sooo excited at this amazing endeavor. It provides moms one local website to see all the now and upcoming children events with event details going on in their area! YAY, one more time saver that I am all about! I am happy to fill you in more on my site...but let's move on to some other neat things.

Here are some of my favorites projects, thank for peeking:

Pacifier Keepers & Boxes (facebook link to pics)


Baby Shower Goodies












Kids Room Re-do
(I made that tutu on the bed- cute right!?)















'
















I also LOVE to find something funny and pass it along. I totally am a believer in the benefits of laughter-
This is a video of a wonderful gal that I think you'd really enjoy:
Video-Never send a man to the grocery store...

I also post topics dear to my heart. If you have time to visit I believe you'll see that I am 'open' in my communications.

Thank you again and feel free to pop me a note if you want to get to know me or one of my projects a little more. www.breebee.com- Have a great day!




Thanks again to Bree for sharing some super cute crafts. I am loving those black bunk beds. Definitely need some of those for my kiddos. Hopefully one day, after all of these crazy moves we are about to undertake!!

2 comments:

Unknown May 6, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

I just watched that video and now have tears of laughter running down my face! That was too cute!!

Thanks for sharing your great ideas and that great video!

~Ashley
Our Daily Chocolate

Bree, Home of Blogmania May 6, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Thank you for the post and SO glad that the video was watched! It is a wonderful way to start or end your day- she is so funny.
Thanks again!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails