Dresses from Shabby Apple

What is Hostage Week?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cassy Lain Totes is one of my new sponsors. They have some darling business/credit card holders in some of the cutest name brand fabric like Amy Butler and Joel Dewberry to name a few. They also have some really cute totes. Go check it all out here!

......................................................................................................


Some of you have noticed that long ad above my posts about Hostage Week.
What is Hostage week you might ask??

Since I am moving and all of my craft supplies will be held 'hostage' for a little while, I thought it would be a good idea to let some amazing newer crafters (and one amazing crafter that has been around a lot longer than me!) take over my blog. So if you see this:
on someone's blog...you will know they will be holding my blog hostage and featuring some really awesome tutorials/crafts during that week. I will also be having a couple of giveaways that you will NOT want to miss. These are ones I wish I could enter...

So come back by during that entire week of May 9th through the 15th and see who is holding Fun to Craft hostage!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  May 4, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

LOL! Love the holding your blog hostage thing. Very clever. :)
I may need to copy you and do something similar the week we move...

seven thirty three May 4, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

What a great idea! ;)

I just purchased Make the Cut via your ad... can't wait to try it out. Is it 8pm yet so I can put the kids to bed and start craftin'?!?

Kimmie @ Hello Mess May 4, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

I can't wait to hold your blog hostage!

BWHAHAHAHAHA! *evil laugh*

I'm working on my super awesome secret project tomorrow just for you! :)

Tasha May 5, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

What a great idea :) Love it

Unknown May 5, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

I can't wait to hold your blog hostage!!! I am so super excited and am working on a special project just for you and your readers!! Can't wait!!

Oh, and I can totally relate to the items being held hostage, I still have yet to unpack all of my crafty items and we moved almost 2months ago!!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails