Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Party Features

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thanks again to everyone who linked up to 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' Party. It was a lot of fun and a BIG success because of all of you!! I appreciate it and I love to see what you come up with each week. Everyone had such fun ideas!

These ideas were a few of my faves this week:Harrigan Howdy made these darling 3D silhouettes. What a fun punch of color!Looking Glass Jewels made this cute caddy out of a not so cute before from the dollar store. I love how it turned out!1 Lucky Girl made this darling Garden Decor. So whimsical and cute. I love them!Make it Work or do Without had an 'oh so cute' bridal shower. I love the black and red together. Those are actually my kitchen colors. Such a fun centerpiece too!Scene of the Grime made a cute storage pocket for her fridge. I love the colors and the design. So fun!!

Anyone who was featured, please go ahead and grab one of my featured buttons below and put it on your blog.



Please join in the next party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! I anxiously await all of your fun crafts!!

5 comments:

Alison @ mommadidit.blogspot.com May 19, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

I love your blog and all of the creative ideas! Thanks for featuring my Kitchen Bridal Shower!

Jax @ AlyandAsh May 19, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Yay! I love seeing when people use my tutorials! The tea towel cake looks great!
Here is the tutorial for those interested:

http://alyashcreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/tutorial-tuesday-mothers-day-tea-towel.html

Sarah @HarriganHowdy May 19, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

Thank you so much for featuring the silhouettes. :) Love coming over here and finding new inspiration.

Laurie in SC May 19, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

Thank you, thank you for featuring my designer organized pocket! What an honor! I really appreciate it and I love your blog. Your blog button is so cheery and cute, love it!

Looking Glass Jewels May 21, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Thank you so much for featuring my phone caddy! You are wonderful! :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails