Dresses from Shabby Apple

Look at Me!! Party

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome to the PaRtY!!!



Link up any creative post and link up to the post (NOT your main blog URL). Snag a button and get the word out about 'Look at me, I'm so Crafty!' at Fun to Craft by putting it in your post or on the side of your blog. That way people know where you are partying!

Just for fun, why don't you visit the blog linked up before yours and comment. That way everyone is shown some love and it may even introduce you to some new blogs. You can always check out any other ideas too!! Thanks for linking up! I can't wait to see what inspiration is out there! I apologize in advance if I don't make it around to everyone's blogs to comment. I will be checking out each idea but it literally takes me hours and hours to comment. So I may not be able to comment on everyone's with my crazy moving week, my hubby's graduation, and our 1500+ mile trip. I am sorry but I am SO looking forward to your inspiring ideas!

Also, hope you are enjoying Hostage Week as much as I am!! Don't forget to enter the Adorabelle Couture Pettiskirt Giveaway here, the $10 gift card to Homemade by Nicole here, and the Crochet Patterns Giveaway by Inner Hooker here.



8 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming May 13, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Thanks for hosting! Happy to be able to join in the fun this week! Have a great weekend! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Allison @ House of Hepworths May 14, 2010 at 1:52 AM  

Thanks for hosting the fun party!!

InLinkz wouldn't add my links. I've noticed they are random like that. Here are my links anyway:

http://www.houseofhepworths.com/2010/05/10/skeleton-key-art/

http://www.houseofhepworths.com/2010/05/11/fire-fire/


You don't need to email me back. I'm just posting the links here because they weren't showing up.

:)

Anonymous,  May 14, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

Thanks for hosting the party!

So many great ideas and projects this week.

Sharon@Keen Inspirations May 14, 2010 at 6:11 AM  

HI! Thanks for hosting the party this week! I enjoy seeing all the creative ideas and being able to share my project!
I am your newest follower!
Have a gret weekend!
Sharon@Keeninspirations

Unknown May 14, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

Love your new design. :) Hope the move is going good. xoxo

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy May 14, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Cut blog! I am anti-crafty but my daughter loves it! I homeschool my 3 and we are so looking forward to the end of the school year! Thanks!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails