Dresses from Shabby Apple

Look at who is Crafty!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Have you seen the Inner Hooker's crochet goodness? (Plus, the name of the shop is just too clever!) Talk about darling stuff. Plus, what great photography props too. Check it all out here!!

.................................................................................

This week's link party had a lot of new fun talent. I always love coming across new blogs. I cannot even imagine how many craft blogs there are out there. But everyone has their own spin on things and I love how it is just so much inspiration!! Thanks go everyone for linking up. I always enjoy every project. Here are a few I am featuring:

Me Making Do's Family Sign. You can never go wrong with some twine, burlap and a glue gun.
This amazing door at Aja Lee's Sweet Life. It just looks so homey there. It makes me want one!This M was concocted from cardboard boxes over at Christy's Creative Chaos. So fab. The Autocrat whipped a few of these boards up out of ceiling tiles. Can you believe that?!! Wonder what else you could make out of ceiling tiles??
A Girl and Glue Gun made this fun cake stand out of terra cotta pots. So ingenious!
If you were featured, snag a button and display it with pride!


Please join in the next party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! I anxiously await all of your inspiring crafts!!

Don't forget to come by for Hostage Week starting May 9th. All of my stuff might be held hostage from moving but there will still be some fun giveaways and some amazing crafters on here!! You DON'T want to miss it!!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

6 comments:

Denise May 5, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

That door is so sweet. So many great projects!

kim west May 5, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Thanks for the feature! Hostage week sounds fun! I'll be back!

memakingdo May 5, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

Thanks for the feature! Thanks for hosting the party!!!

cupcakes for breakfast May 5, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Thanks for the feature! Loving all those crafts! Aja

Unknown May 5, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Those are some wonderful items you featured! Hostage week, huh? Sounds interesting ;)

christy mack May 6, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

wow, thanks for featuring my M! I am honored :O) Love your blog :O)

christy

http://christylovespaper.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails