Dresses from Shabby Apple

Hostage Week Kicks off TOMORROW

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Have you seen my latest sponsor Mod Diaper Cakes? Talk about cute gifts!! They are adorable and functional. Go check out all they have to offer. Oh, and you get a FREE lolly with your purchase when you mention Fun to Craft.

.............................................................................


Don't forget to come by starting tomorrow for some really awesome crafters and some GREAT giveaways!! My stuff might be held hostage from moving but that is no reason why the rest of you should stop crafting! I can't wait to see what everyone has in store for you this week. It is going to be inspiring!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 8, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

I can't wait to see who takes you hostage, um, I mean your blog hostage. :D

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails