Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Party Features

Thursday, May 27, 2010

As always, I loved everything you all linked up. It was all so creative and my list of 'to do' grows and grows each week!! Its fun though so I am glad! There were really some amazing ideas this week. I could have featured them all...but since that would take forever, here are a few I picked out.

Impatiently Praying for Patience has these TOO cute candlesticks. These are going to the top of my to do list. I want them...no, I NEED them!!I am loving these paperclips from Lovely Paper Blog. They would be so cute on a stack of papers on my desk. They look so easy to make too.
I just saw these sunglasses by Lemon Tree Creations and thought how cool! I could totally see these on a table in an entryway to add some pizazz.
I have been in need of a bigger thread holder that is sturdy. I am really likin' this one that Sugar Bee Craft Edition put together. Such a great idea!
This headboard has such a wow factor. I love all of the possibilities with this too. I want to run out and get a door to make this with. What flair it adds to Brassy Apple's bedroom too.

If you were featured, snag a button and display it with pride!



Please join in the next party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! I anxiously await all of your inspiring crafts!! I can't wait to see what you link up. You guys are fantastic!!

2 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple May 27, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Hello! thanks for the feature and your sweet comments about my new headboard! :)

Mandy Beyeler May 27, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Thanks for the shoutout - - doesn't everyone need a bigger thread holder?!! - Mandy, www.craftedition.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails