Dresses from Shabby Apple

'Look at Me' Features

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thank you, Thank you to everyone who linked up this week. There were tons of cute ideas. I checked them all out. I apologize again that I didn't comment on everyone's cute links. I have been swamped with moving.

Here were a few of my faves:
Creating by Cami's chore chart is so cute and functional. I love how you can change everything out. I will be making one of these for my kiddos once the moving settles down.Redberry Barn's super cute lampshades had me with those clothespins. What a fun way to change decor!
A Little Lovely's kitchen remodel with the glass tile is just fabulous! I love glass tile and hers turned out great. The whole kitchen is stunning!!
These kiddo pillows by Living with Punks is a fave of mine. They are so cute and functional. Kiddos love things their size too so these are perfect!!

If you were featured, snag a button and display it with pride!



Please join in the next party Friday here at Fun to Craft!! I anxiously await all of your inspiring crafts!!

Also, hope you are enjoying Hostage Week as much as I am!! Don't forget to enter the Adorabelle Couture Pettiskirt Giveaway here, the $10 gift card to Homemade by Nicole here, and the Crochet Patterns Giveaway by Inner Hooker here.

5 comments:

Jenn May 12, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

Thank you so much for featuring my little project! I am totally honored because you have an amazing blog that I LOVE!
Have a splendid day!
Jenn @ redberrybarn

Anonymous,  May 12, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

thanks so much for featuring my kitchen! and for hosting such a great party each week :)

Unknown May 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

i am really into lampshades lately and that clothespin one is adorable!

Cami May 13, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Thank you thank you! It's always so exciting to see that someone liked your project enough to feature it. Your comments are always so nice, and I thank you again for taking the time to leave them.
Love your blog, and good luck moving!
Cami

Unknown May 13, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

Thank soooo much for the feature! I love your blog and it is truly an honor :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails