Dresses from Shabby Apple

Look at Me!! Party

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Have you checked out Homemade by Nicole yet? She is SUCH an amazing crocheter. She has some darling hats and blankets. You really need to go see what she has to offer. Such fun hats for little ones!


Have you visited Cute as a Fox? She has darling crafty ideas and even has an etsy store. Go check out her blog.

..................................................................

Welcome to the
PaRtY!!!




Link up any creative post and link up to the post (NOT your main blog URL). Snag a button and get the word out about 'Look at me, I'm so Crafty!' at Fun to Craft by putting it in your post or on the side of your blog. That way people know where you are partying!

Just for fun, why don't you visit the blog linked up before yours and comment. That way everyone is shown some love and it may even introduce you to some new blogs. You can always check out any other ideas too!! Thanks for linking up! I can't wait to see what inspiration is out there! I apologize in advance if I don't make it around to everyone's blogs to comment. I will be checking out each idea but it literally takes me hours and hours to comment. So I may not be able to comment on everyone's with my crazy moving week, my hubby's graduation, and our 1500+ mile trip. I am sorry but I am SO looking forward to your inspiring ideas!

Don't forget to come by for Hostage Week. All of my stuff might be held hostage from moving but there will still be some fun giveaways and some amazing crafters on here!! You DON'T want to miss it!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!


3 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid May 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

Thanks so much for hosting! Good luck with your move!

Nicole Maki May 7, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

Good luck with your crazy moving week. I know everyone else hates moving but our family loves embarking on a new adventure. Best of luck to you.

Thanks for the link party :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails