Dresses from Shabby Apple

Amazing Crafters!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thank you to everyone who participated in this week's Spring has Sprung. I was SOOOO excited to have so amazing projects linked up. There were so many great tips, ideas and crafts! Here are the projects I am featuring:

I love this Easter Countdown at eighteen25. I am such a sucker for a great tradition for holidays. This one is going to be so fun to implement with my family. Such a great idea!Peppertowne is such a fun blog and has some amazing redos. This dresser is definitely no exception.Cap Creations has these beautiful silk dyed eggs. I haven't tried this technique but she makes it look easy!
Mom of Two Boys has some elegant Spring decor. I love all of it. My favorite though is probably this framed bunny.
Maybe it is the list maker in me, but I just loved this book by Dilly Dally and Flitter. Such a great way to reuse too.
And what would a party be like without food....so I had to add these darling little chicks by Created by Diane. I just love them!

Anyone who was featured, please go ahead and grab one of my featured buttons below and put it on your blog.



Please join in the next Spring has Sprung party Friday here at Fun to Craft!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

10 comments:

M.O.T.B March 25, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

Glad you liked my decorations!!! I added your button to my blog. Thank you for featuring me!

amy March 25, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Thank you for choosing my dresser and for hosting this wonderful link party. Thanks for all the support.
amy

Lindsay Thomas March 25, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

Your blog looks like a lot of fun! Visiting from TGC! New fan/follower!

Kristi M. March 25, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

I just put together the egg countdown yesterday after seeing it on another blog as well. Gunnar has loved opening up a new egg for the last two days.

Unknown March 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

Those chicks are just the cutest!

Anonymous,  March 25, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

Nice post! Following you from Friday Follow! Have a great weekend!

http://www.luvnlife00.blogspot.com

Diane Schmidt March 25, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

Thanks so much for including my chicks! You have such a great blog :)

Jen@eighteen25 March 26, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

so nice of you to feature our easter countdown!! thanks for hosting such a fun party!!

Cap Creations March 26, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

All of the projects are great! And those chicks are so cute. Thanks very much for featuring our eggs!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs March 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

Stacey,

I love the chest of drawers makeover...and the eggs..they are so pretty.

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails