Dresses from Shabby Apple

Blog Swappin' with Inspiring Creations

Thursday, March 11, 2010

So excited to have Lindsey from Inspiring Creations here today. She is SUCH an amazing crafter and has some great ideas. Go check out her blog, I hijacked it today!


Hello Fun to Craft Readers!
I am Lindsey, and I blog over at Inspiring Creations! I am so happy to be blog swapping with Stacey! She has such a great blog and I love all of her fun ideas!

A little about me: I am a full time mom, college student, and crafter! I have been married to my best friend for almost four years and we have a beautiful 2 year old daughter. Besides crafting, I love cooking, reading, and playing games with my family.
I love decorating my house for each holiday, so you will find a lot of holiday craft projects with tutorials on my blog. All of the projects I make are very affordable and easy enough so that anyone can make them!


Okay, here are just a few items you will find over at Inspiring Creations!







I hope you found something that you liked!
Don't forget to stop by Inspiring Creations and find some inspiration of your own!
I have a big announcement on Friday, so be sure to come check it out!

Thank you Stacey for letting me take over your blog for the day!!

1 comments:

Tasha March 11, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Fun! Both you ladies are favorite blogs of mine. I always love when I see two blogs I love swap with each other. Fun fun fun!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails