Dresses from Shabby Apple

A little bit of Sass

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I just love a little sassiness. So I was definitely intrigued when I saw Sassy Style.

Even their button is adorable! I am fairly new to their blog but have been pretty impressed. They have some really cute ideas on there. One of my recent favorites was when she painted her entryway. Way to change up a drab white entryway.I think this one "spoke" to me because I used to paint just for fun with a friend I worked with in college. We redid a bunch of rooms together. We both were anxious to decorate and neither of us lived in places that would allow us to paint. So to get our painting fix, we would decorate a coworker's house. We used a bagging technique with just regular wall paint and a grocery bag as our medium. It was fun and the look was fantastic. I also helped my mom do this to one of her bathrooms. Maybe I will have to post some pics of it sometime when I go visit her. It is a great way to give a little bit of something to your room. Sassy Style used a rag which is a technique I have heard of but not yet tried. It is a great way to create a little different look. I love it. It reminds of a Tuscan style or something. Very chic!
They also have these very cute carrots for Easter. Love those!And probably one of my favorite "new" craft ideas out on the web lately, is these darling covered books. Sassy style's are no exception!! They turned out just FaBulOus. What a fun way to spice up your decor and make it just a bit sassy! Go check out this darling blog!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

5 comments:

Tausha March 31, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

You are so sweet! THanks for the kind words!
Hey-I have been thinking about the cricut program. Do you love it? Is it really as cool as I have heard? How about user friendly?
I would love the answers! THanks so much in advance!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows March 31, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

Gorgeous! I love love love this stuff! I am off to visit their blog!

Check out my awesome GIVEAWAY

~Morgan

Meet Virginia Crafts
Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

Anonymous,  March 31, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

Love it! So crafty! Thanks for participating in Friday Follow. I am catching up to the links. Rita @ One 2 Try.

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas April 1, 2010 at 1:29 PM  

Thanks for posting the links to these cute blogs. I love a textured paint technique. I'm still stuck on Ralph Lauren's "denim". I'll be back soon. I'm a follower :)

Cindy April 2, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Stopped over from NNFriday. I love these carrots. So sweet.

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails