Dresses from Shabby Apple

Hint of Green

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Remember this wreath that I said I could change up for most of the seasons?? I figured it was about time to make my wreath green. I planned to do it right after the day of Love but with all the sickness around my house, I gotta be honest. I didn't really leave the house for who knows how long. So the wreath on my front door, was completely out of my mind. I should maybe do some little shamrocks on it or something with luck, but for now....I think this is enough for me.By the way, please don't judge me by my VERY ugly front door. It's not really mine since I am renting and there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. Other than try and disguise it with my wreaths!!

4 comments:

Laura Dunaway March 5, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

Haha Stace, you crack me up! You can't even see your front door so no worries. :) I love the green ribbon on the wreath. Very cute.

Steph @ somewhatsimple March 9, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

I love this square wreath! I need one for my ugly front door!

Lori March 12, 2010 at 8:07 AM  

I love the square wreath. I do like the green bow.

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thurs. Please join me next week for another great party.

Lori

Oh, I'm following you...

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails