Dresses from Shabby Apple

New Digi Site

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

For any of those new to digi scrapbooking or just looking for a new fun site, I just came upon Lettering Delights. I added a button to the left side of my blog for it too or you can click below on the picture. It is a GREAT site. You can sign up for a free account and for their newsletter and you will get a TON of free fonts and other digi goodies! I highly recommend it. I just did over the weekend and was really surprised at how good their freebies were!! PLUS, right now it is dollar days there. They have so many cute things that are only $1 (I think there are over 3000 items!!) I spent WAY too long looking through them over the weekend. Plus, they have tons of graphics/fonts that you can use with Make the Cut and cut out on your Cricut or other cutting machine. Anyone thinking vinyl or fabric projects?? Maybe even throw in a cute card or two??! I am SO excited to make some fun stuff. No worries, I will share the cute stuff I make...but if you want to get in on it too, go check them out. Plus, its free!!

Create a Calendar

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

3 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid March 24, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

I love LD! I discovered it a few months back when I was looking to redesign my blog. It is so easy to lose track of time looking through all of their goodies!

Rory March 24, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

Thank you for the info. I was thinking earlier today about new fonts for my blog.
Rory
http://thegreentiquessolution.blogspot.com/

Unknown March 24, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

I definitely need to check this out! Hubby is bringing home my new Silhouette. I have been sad every since my Wishblade died so he got me a new machine.

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails