Dresses from Shabby Apple

Spring Ideas Featured & a Winner!!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thank you to everyone who participated in my first ever linky party, Spring has Sprung. I was SOOOO excited to have 48 amazing projects linked up. I must admit I loved everyone's ideas. It was so hard to choose a few to feature when there are so many amazing crafters are out there! Here are the projects I narrowed it down to:

This darling towel hanger out of a $1 frame at Aly and Ash. (I am also LOVING that blue on her walls too!!)This chipboard album at Katie's Nesting Spot just screamed spring to me! It is so feminine and flirty. I love it!Love this card in all its glitter at Life on Possum Trot. She also has a tutorial on how to photograph glitter that I really liked.This is a very fun unique sun catcher photo for your car over at Lil Bit of Us. I thought this would be a perfect gift for grandparents too!
I am just loving this pebbles skirt tutorial at Positively Splendid. It reminded me a l'il bit of a few aprons I made awhile back (haven't posted them on here just on my personal blog). But those scallops she used are just too cute. I HAVE to make something with those now! I also love how she displayed the pictures. These burlap bunnies at Oopsey Daisy are just adorable. As soon as I saw them, I was just oohing and aahing over them. So darling and fun for Easter.Now you see why I had such a hard time narrowing it down??! All of the crafts shared were like this....what creative people out there. I hope that one day I am as crafty as all of the amazing bloggers that linked up!!

Oh, and the winner of the giveaway (you all thought I forgot, didn't you?!) was Melanie from the Crafty Cupboard. Email me your address Melanie and I will get you your sweet Spring treats.

Anyone who was featured, please go ahead and grab one of my featured buttons below and put it on your blog.



Please join in the next Spring has Sprung party Friday here at Fun to Craft!!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

8 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh March 18, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Thanks so much, I'm thrilled to be featured on Fun to Craft! And the blue on Asher's walls is Behr Disney Paint: 100 Acre Morning! Should I wish you happy painting?! ;)

Molly {Eeny Meeny & Moe} March 18, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

Visiting from New Friend Friday! I'll mark your link party for next time!

extreme personal measures March 19, 2010 at 6:29 AM  

Love your blog! Following you over from Creative Girls New Friend Friday! I am a follower!

Unknown March 19, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

Thanks for the feature and you are right. LOTS of inspiration and fun ideas that were shared!

mommy2luke2008 March 19, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Thanks so much for the feature!!!
I'm loving that towel holder!!

Katie March 20, 2010 at 10:17 AM  

Thanks for the shout out☺ I am so glad you liked the tag book. It was fun to make and I love that paper and the color in it.

PS: Do you find Make the Cut easy to use?

Stacey @ Fun to Craft March 20, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

I do find make the cut easy to use. I have done virtually no looking around to learn how to use it, and I have used it without too many hitches. It is user friendly AND they just upgraded to a new version which makes it even easier. I love it. I have heard from a lot of people that own both sure cuts a lot and make the cut, and have heard that most prefer make the cut. Make the Cut also does NOT charge for future upgrades. Once you purchase it, they will let you have any upgrades or new versions for free. Hope that helps. If anyone has more questions about it, feel free to email me.

funtocraft at gmail dot com

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard March 23, 2010 at 5:41 PM  

Wow, this is what happens when you stay off the computer for a weekend! Thanks, I'm excited I won!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails