Dresses from Shabby Apple

Spring has Sprung Party #2

Friday, March 19, 2010

Basics of the Party:
You write a post on your blog of any spring, easter or sun inspired craft, project, fun idea for an outdoor outing, fun stuff for kids or any other post that might fit. So really, pretty much anything goes around here. Snag a button and get the word out that 'Spring has Sprung' at Fun to Craft by putting it in your post. That way people know where you are partying!


Then come here on Fridays to my blog and put a link to your post (not to your main blog url but to the specific post). You can share your fabulous ideas with others all over the web and go check out some other fabulous bloggers and get some great ideas yourself! By the way, DO NOT be intimidated!! I didn't post on anyone's linky party for a REALLY long time. I felt inadequate or something. I want to see everyone's ideas. Nothing is too small of an idea. They are ALL fabulous!! Oh, and be sure to come back here the next week to see if your idea has been featured!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!


9 comments:

Holly Lefevre March 19, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

Thanks for hosting the party.

Katie March 19, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

I posted some scrapbooking pages I managed to finally finish up but none are spring related. So I won't join up this week, but I will still be visiting everyone's cool projects☺

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden March 19, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

Hi, I just discovered your blog through The Girl Creative. Thanks for hosting the linky party.

Have a great weekend!

Laura March 19, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

I just hung up my Easter decorations and can't wait to come back and link them up. Thanks!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise March 19, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

How funny that you found my link through Homemade by Jill today, I found your site and became a follower after seeing your spring has sprung linky party over at the girl creative! I totally plan to join in on that party. I am so ready for spring!

Sharon@Keen Inspirations March 19, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Hi!
I love spring! Thank you for hosting this party, I'm looking forward to checking out the spring crafts. I found your button at The girl Creative!
I linked one of my spring projects up here and have a few more on my blog. Stop by if you have a minute!
Sharon
www.KeenInspirations.blogspot.com

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ March 20, 2010 at 4:08 AM  

Your new friend and blog follower. YEA for Fridays. Would love if you followed me too. :)
http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com

Connie March 20, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Thanks so much for hosting! I love getting new ideas and sharing my attempt at crafty greatness.

Diane Schmidt March 22, 2010 at 2:41 AM  

What a great blog you have!
I'm linked up and hope you'll have a chance to stop by, I'm celebrating spring with 6 other bloggers and we have lots of treats planned. Spring is finally here and I'm lovin' all the spring parties!

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails