Dresses from Shabby Apple

Spring has Sprung

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Starting this Friday, I will be having a new feature on the blog. I think it might be a bit of a reprieve from ALL of the snow we all got this year and from us being sick for what has seemed like forever!!!


(You can copy and paste what is in that above box and add an html gadget on your blog to add it to your sidebar.)

The party will be every Friday through the Spring...or longer if we are having a lot of fun!! There is just something about that "drive home from work Friday" feeling that you can't shake. I stay at home now with the crazies so I don't get that exact feeling anymore but I do get the "spring is coming I want to go outside now before I suffocate in the winter" feeling! Onto the party rules:
  • You can link up any spring, easter or sun inspired craft, project, fun idea for an outdoor outing, fun stuff for kids or any other post that might fit. So really, pretty much anything goes. Please snag a button and get the word out that 'Spring has Sprung' at Fun to Craft. We are ready to be rid of all of the snow!!
***Also, I will be giving away a FUN spring gift to one of the talented people who posts at our first spring fling! The only rule is that you have to be a follower. (Just want to show some love to those that follow the blog faithfully!!)

I cannot wait to see all of your new fun posts!!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

6 comments:

Tasha March 6, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

So fun! Love the idea. You can count on me being here often :)

Stacey @ Fun to Craft March 6, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

YAY!! Then I know I won't be the only one at the party!!! :)

Odd-Lee March 7, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Okay so I'm super excited but how do I link my post up? Will there be a Mclinky or leave the link in the comments section?

http://munchkinthings.blogspot.com/

Helena March 8, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

GREAT idea. I need this too!

Amy @ Positively Splendid March 9, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

I can't wait for Friday! I'll definitely be here. :)

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails