Dresses from Shabby Apple

Peek at some Projects

Friday, March 5, 2010

Still working on the vinyl tutorials so check back soon for that. I am hoping after the weekend I will have some stuff for you. I also have a tutorial on how to do vinyl for your lappy as I call it, or your laptop as most normal people do.

I also am still working on the meal plan display. I know, it's like from forever ago. That was pre-sickness craft plans. I finally figured out what I want to do for it though so that is a plus! It is on my list of ideas ready to be put into action....which seems to be growing a mile long by the minute. I just have been loathing uploading pics and writing it all out lately. I wish it could just go straight from my brain to the post. But no worries, I will get rid of this lazy bug soon.

There might also be a giveaway in the works. Hint, Hint. Wink, Wink. Maybe you should make sure you are a follower if you haven't already so you don't miss out on the goods!
Oh, and I have some fun bow tutorials right around the corner for all of those sweet little girls that need a little hair flair. Tons of things to look forward to! What projects do you have going on? I would love to feature some....

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

2 comments:

Laura Dunaway March 5, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Oohh, I hope you show us how to make the headbands. :)

winterpeachblog March 5, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

When you figure out how to go straight from brain to post let us all know! Arlene

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and look forward to them. Please leave me a comment or a link to check out your fun craft ideas too! I love finding new blogs to be inspired from! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails